race season, race schools

2enjoi2
This post is 5705 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i wanted to start racing this year, or take the school just to enhance my ridding and for a bit of fun. does anyone know what time of year the schools run and how much it costs to get through the whole thing?

i live in the south west. (bristol) so schools nearish to that area would be beter, though, i havnt heard of many.

cheers

david

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

your nearest national level race track is likely THRUXTON, just off the A303 near Baisingstoke.

Contact the circuit direct, they will be able to tell you who is based there. ThruxtonRacing.co.uk

OOPs, although they host BSB and other bike racing here, it seems all the training and stuff is CAR and KART based...........Sorry

you will be needing to try http://search.bikers-engine.com/directory/...ls/Road_Racing/

thanks for all your help, im guna try to find some cheapish track days too. the improvement courses, like the ones that RIDE do, tho hopefully not at 200 pounds for a few hours! lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online