Finally returning

R4v
This post is 5731 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First I would like to say hello to all, I have read a few posts and this seems like a great community.

Finally I am getting another bike after nearly 10 yrs without. Somehow I went from my last bike CBR6 to a ford galaxy (not sure what happend there).

Anyways, I am looking at ideally the xv1100 for many reasons BUT .. the wife is keeping the budget down on this so Im not sure that is possible unless I get lucky.

So I think my options are xv750 or even xv535 (I know I know it's popular with the lady bikers). I'm not too fussed about the 535 for now to get me back into biking, its smallish but Im only 5'9 anyway.

Without any further babbling, any other options available? any models / years to watch out for?

Thanks

R

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

First I would like to say hello to all, I have read a few posts and this seems like a great community.

Finally I am getting another bike after nearly 10 yrs without. Somehow I went from my last bike CBR6 to a ford galaxy (not sure what happend there).

Anyways, I am looking at ideally the xv1100 for many reasons BUT .. the wife is keeping the budget down on this so Im not sure that is possible unless I get lucky.

So I think my options are xv750 or even xv535 (I know I know it's popular with the lady bikers). I'm not too fussed about the 535 for now to get me back into biking, its smallish but Im only 5'9 anyway.

Without any further babbling, any other options available? any models / years to watch out for?

Thanks

R

Firstly YOU ARNT BABBLING :lol: Secondly HUGE :welcome: to the site and back to biking. Yes all a good sort on here, have a banter now and again but nothing serious. As far as the XVs are concerned there are plenty of peeps on here with info that can help (Unfortunatly they arnt my cup of cha if you know what I mean) Anyway, enjoy yourself here and get posting!!!