DT crazy flame kit

This post is 5759 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Recently found this video on youtube looks pretty funny ,was thinking of building a flame kit for my dt125re just wondering if anyone on here has been mad enough to bother doing this .ive herd that you just have to conect up a spark plug to the tip of the exhaust and make the bike run very rich but im not sure if that is true. if anyone knows for sure let me know it will be much apriciated thanks flake :D

O YEAH HERES THE LINK http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8qiKvuLcIq0

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you run a bike to rich though your increasing the chance of burning a nice hole through the top of your piston,

i personally wouldnt want that.

If you run a bike to rich though your increasing the chance of burning a nice hole through the top of your piston,

i personally wouldnt want that.

when you run your bike lean you blow a hole in the top of your piston the spark doesnt have enough fuel to burn so heats the crown then POP oopsy some one has no compresson

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online