FJ 1200 specific apparel?

FJ Pilot
This post is 3964 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi again, all..

My latest quest is for any type of t-shirt/jacket/etc that is specific to the FJ 1200. I've searched and searched and only found one t-shirt that dealt with the FJ, and the vendor was in the UK I believe. Even Yammie authorised suppliers have no items along these lines. I've considered using Cafe Press, but would need to have print ready art work.

Ge, I ask the most inane questions, eh?

Thanks much for the tolerance and any info!

Pilot

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the FJOC/UK they sell their own apparel.

FJ OWNERS CLUB

Adam.

Hello Adam!

I wasn't aware that you had kindly replied! I sincerely appreciate it, and I'll head on over to the UK right now!

Pilot

Hello Adam!

I wasn't aware that you had kindly replied! I sincerely appreciate it, and I'll head on over to the UK right now!

Pilot

Don't be a prat mate!! He was trying to help you!! IF you bother to look you might find that places like the one he suggested do MAIL ORDER!!!

• 2 months later...

Maybe he was joking.

Either way, there's bound to be one or two American FJOCs around.

• 4 years later...

Don't be a prat mate!! He was trying to help you!! IF you bother to look you might find that places like the one he suggested do MAIL ORDER!!!

Wow, just found this in a Google for summat else... Grizzly having a bad day or something?

Even by MY standards that was quite a kick in the sack, given how sincere and genuine FJPilot was... No wonder he hasn't returned!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online