Just bought 1995 YZF 600 for the wife

Xak
This post is 5761 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

I just bought my wife a 1995 yamaha YZF 600 and was looking for a couple things (it's not her first bike but it is her first sport bike). I can't seem to find a haynes manual for this model anywhere (or any other brand for that matter). Can anyone suggest a source for a repair manual?

Also, I've been watching Ebay, but if anyone has a source on plastics for this bike, feel free to drop me a note.

This is my first Yamaha bike and so far we both really like it.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all,

I just bought my wife a 1995 yamaha YZF 600 and was looking for a couple things (it's not her first bike but it is her first sport bike). I can't seem to find a haynes manual for this model anywhere (or any other brand for that matter). Can anyone suggest a source for a repair manual?

Also, I've been watching Ebay, but if anyone has a source on plastics for this bike, feel free to drop me a note.

Thanks in advance.

Halfords do them, in the motorcycle section.

or

amazon if you want it cheaper and don't mind waiting for it to be delivered.

Halfords do them, in the motorcycle section.

or

amazon if you want it cheaper and don't mind waiting for it to be delivered.

Close, but they don't quite have my model. They have the YZF 600 R thundercat which is close, but they start at 1996. With it being a different model and the next generation, I'm concerned there will be too many differences.

Close, but they don't quite have my model. They have the YZF 600 R thundercat which is close, but they start at 1996. With it being a different model and the next generation, I'm concerned there will be too many differences.

Don't think you will be able to get one for your bike, I had heard haynes were in trouble back then so limited the vehicle books they were doing.

Clymer don't have it listed either.

Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Double post...check below....

Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

You may find one here. Have to register, but you never know

..>>.....Link here....<<......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online