1977 DT250 photos

Runningdog
This post is 5785 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm refurbishing a former farm bike, which has lost its signals (and a few other parts). I cannot find a clear photo or illustration of what the turn signal lights (front'n'rear) look like, and how they are mounted. Any photos would be appreciated, either posted, or emailed. I bought some aftermarket lights from a dealer, but they turned out to be for an XT.

Thanks awfully. Rest of bike is complete, and I can help others with info / input on things like suspension/brakes/speedometer, as I've all these apart, and replaced much of the innerds.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm refurbishing a former farm bike, which has lost its signals (and a few other parts). I cannot find a clear photo or illustration of what the turn signal lights (front'n'rear) look like, and how they are mounted. Any photos would be appreciated, either posted, or emailed. I bought some aftermarket lights from a dealer, but they turned out to be for an XT.

Thanks awfully. Rest of bike is complete, and I can help others with info / input on things like suspension/brakes/speedometer, as I've all these apart, and replaced much of the innerds.

Hi Try here

DT250 Flasher

The rear ones are frame mounted, Front are handle bar mounted, they look similar to DT175 set up, they may share the same part number, check this out.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online