Harv
This post is 5673 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, I thought I posted this but I guess it got lost. I attemted to add an avatar by going to My Photobucket "Copy" the picture, went to My Controls, Edit Avatar and "Paste" in the area for the picture. It didn't work so I'm missing something and being fuzzy headed doesn't help.. Thanks for your help..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, I thought I posted this but I guess it got lost. I attemted to add an avatar by going to My Photobucket "Copy" the picture, went to My Controls, Edit Avatar and "Paste" in the area for the picture. It didn't work so I'm missing something and being fuzzy headed doesn't help.. Thanks for your help..

Go to your photobucket picture

There are four fields with each picture, copy the Direct Link field

Go back to your edit avatar settings

Paste into the 'Enter a URL field'

Click the 'Update Avatar' button at the bottom of the screen

Go to your photobucket picture

There are four fields with each picture, copy the Direct Link field

Go back to your edit avatar settings

Paste into the 'Enter a URL field'

Click the 'Update Avatar' button at the bottom of the screen

Thanks for the reply and help. I followed the steps and thought I had it made, but it resulted in a square with the small red X in the upper corner. You can probably tell that I'm not a whiz kid on computers. :rolleyes: I've had this for a couple years and still learning . Maybe I should send you a plane ticket so you can fly in here and show me how to do this :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online