Northumberland

This post is 5047 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI ALL,

Im canny new to this forum-based in Northumberland (Gods County), workin shifts so get plenty time off at odd times, wondering if theres any like minded loons in area.

Always up for a Blast out,gettin quite used to my FZ1 now-Lovin it!!!

Look forward to hearing from anyone to hoon round some of the best roads in UK!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, id be up for a ride out once my bike is back together in a few weeks, im from medomsley nr newcastle.

Medomsley, that's Consett right?

Hi, id be up for a ride out once my bike is back together in a few weeks, im from medomsley nr newcastle.

Aye that aint too far- what happened to yur bike????

Ps Im up in Stakeford(near MOrpeth)

Medomsley, that's Consett right?

Yeah Consett just up the road , the roads round here are all right, I normally head towards stanope/hartside/penrith.

Stanleys not far from me mate.

Aye that aint too far- what happened to yur bike????

I crashed it up medomsley bank second time this month, just got it fixed and did exactly the same thing gutted. :icon_eek:

mostly cosmetic damage but costs a small fortune in parts. Think i need to slow down a bit. :)

• 2 years later...

im from seaton sluice near blyth :P dnt fink id b able to keep up on my 125 tho haha :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online