New Bike :D

joke-art
This post is 5618 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just got a new Yamaha. I will be getting my Yamaha Chappy on Saturday. Its rough and bits are missing, but its the project I wanted. Great thing is I only paid £5.50 for it :D

John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

Here it is:

0400e2564e776723d24611f435b62896.jpg

Need a lot of work :D

John

Wow, thatsquite some resto projct, good luck, can you get spares?

I was mend to get a Yamaha Chappy 3 months ago, but the guy messed me around. But back then there was a website/forum in Germany or something. That had parts for sale. Only thing is..................... the website has vanished!

The main thing I need is bearings, brake pads and cables. The seat, fuel tank and exhaust will be custom made.

I will register it for daylight use only. Plus I will paint it myself.

I am also putting a Honda engine in it.

John

• 4 months later...

I was mend to get a Yamaha Chappy 3 months ago, but the guy messed me around. But back then there was a website/forum in Germany or something. That had parts for sale. Only thing is..................... the website has vanished!

The main thing I need is bearings, brake pads and cables. The seat, fuel tank and exhaust will be custom made.

John

bike bandit.com they have the best supply of parts to get that chappy runnin again.i put a 140cc lifan engine on mine.just finished it up took about 6 months.

John

hi there is a rolerbearings shop/factory on the a406 they mached up gearbox bearings for me

so lock uk rollerbearings on line ps they cost me £6.. or it was £62+vat from dealers

good luck

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online