e-bid

jonnie
This post is 5825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have you tried e-bid auction site similar to bay but without the fees .

Yes I have and I hope it continues to be successful, evilbay is fast becoming a very expensive way to sell and it could do with some competition. :rolleyes:

Yes, especially as they have just effectively killed the feedback process. You cannot haul any one over the coals anymore, the strongest complaint you can make is a decline to leave a positive

Any body want a cheap ebay account, I have one I don`t want any more!!

Yes, especially as they have just effectively killed the feedback process. You cannot haul any one over the coals anymore, the strongest complaint you can make is a decline to leave a positive

Any body want a cheap ebay account, I have one I don`t want any more!!

I have a positive feedback of 1270 and my account is up for free, there's no way I'm accepting not being able to give a bad buyer negative feedback. Evilbay seems to ignore the fact that if there's no sellers, there's no buyers.

The vast majority of my buyers have been decent and honest people, the small minority have just been complete tw*ts. Why should these idiots be allowed to slag you off without reprisal. :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a positive feedback of 1270 and my account is up for free, there's no way I'm accepting not being able to give a bad buyer negative feedback. Evilbay seems to ignore the fact that if there's no sellers, there's no buyers.

The vast majority of my buyers have been decent and honest people, the small minority have just been complete tw*ts. Why should these idiots be allowed to slag you off without reprisal. :angry2:

I have just had this happen to me,had perfect 100% rating then some idiot bought a blade screen off me & posted some b*llSh*t about me on my feedback and I cant tell the truth back.

To make things worse paypal back the twat, (all for a £10 screen) Iwont be using either again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online