wind

This post is 5684 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi tigger here

bit new to the computor so excuse the bad grammer

we have a yamaha fjr 1300 has anyone else had the same problem as we have

no matter where the screen is positioned the wind noise and buffering is bad so bad that hubby is going to get rid

before he goes deaf and yes he does wear ear plugs

the wind hits me as the pillion on the shoulders and i feel like im gonna blow off the back

and no we dont drive like loonies

i would be interested if anyone else has had the same problem

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 5 months later...

hi tigger here

bit new to the computor so excuse the bad grammer

we have a yamaha fjr 1300 has anyone else had the same problem as we have

no matter where the screen is positioned the wind noise and buffering is bad so bad that hubby is going to get rid

before he goes deaf and yes he does wear ear plugs

the wind hits me as the pillion on the shoulders and i feel like im gonna blow off the back

and no we dont drive like loonies

i would be interested if anyone else has had the same problem

I purchased a set of "Bucks Lowers" they really help with the wind coming from under the windshield, http://home.twmi.rr.com/bikepics/ they were easy to install and really cut down the buffeting.

There is still some wind noise but the ride is much better, the only other option I think would be better is to purchase the Corbin Fleetliner Fairing, http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/yvs13fair.shtml which is much more expensive and will change the look of the 1300 Tourer.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online