New Tyres

Yamaha_R125
This post is 5832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey, I've had my YZF R125 about 4 days now and have done 200 miles. Just out of interest at what point do new tyres stop being new tyres? The dealer said be careful while they are still new but didnt say how long that would be...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, I've had my YZF R125 about 4 days now and have done 200 miles. Just out of interest at what point do new tyres stop being new tyres? The dealer said be careful while they are still new but didnt say how long that would be...

Go for it my mate once its rolling just avoid the white lines and damp areas,otherwise make those pegs spark all the down to your mamma.

regards

dare devil

Go for it my mate once its rolling just avoid the white lines and damp areas,otherwise make those pegs spark all the down to your mamma.

regards

dare devil

regards

dare devil

Hey sorry mate but drop us a pic of that boney with the new rubba!

He meant no heavy braking, acceleration, stoppies and wheelies. The chords in the tyre have to bed in and while they do that the tyre gets hot. Premature failure can and does happen if the tyres are not run in.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online