FZ1 Fazer panniers

Bootsock
This post is 5839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there!

This is my first post on here and I've just left a deposit on a shiny new FZ1 Fazer after having a fantastic couple of demo rides on it.

One quandry that I'm in at the moment though is, as I use the bike for commuting I was thinking of getting the Yamaha side panniers with the bike, but as I don't want to take these all the time, does anyone have any pictures of what the bike looks like with just the frame fitted, but without the panniers attached? The reason I am asking is I wouldn't want to take them off and leave the bike looking a complete mess and (rather unsurprisingly) I can't find any pictures on the net of the frame only.

I'd appreciate a fairly quick response as I really should tell the dealer that I want these fitted soon having already ordered the bike! :)

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to taking delivery very soon! :D

Thanks in advance.

JB

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello there!

This is my first post on here and I've just left a deposit on a shiny new FZ1 Fazer after having a fantastic couple of demo rides on it.

One quandry that I'm in at the moment though is, as I use the bike for commuting I was thinking of getting the Yamaha side panniers with the bike, but as I don't want to take these all the time, does anyone have any pictures of what the bike looks like with just the frame fitted, but without the panniers attached? The reason I am asking is I wouldn't want to take them off and leave the bike looking a complete mess and (rather unsurprisingly) I can't find any pictures on the net of the frame only.

I'd appreciate a fairly quick response as I really should tell the dealer that I want these fitted soon having already ordered the bike! :)

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to taking delivery very soon! :D

Thanks in advance.

JB

The 08 FZ1 Brochure has a small picture of a Fazer fully loaded, with frames but without panniers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online