help

This post is 5832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i was thinking the same thing, i have a dt125x, but i wanted to transplant my dt engine into the yz chassis, i want a light weight bike like the yz but dont want to have to rebuild the engine every other week, i need it for commuting aswell.

im not too sure of the legal requirements to register a motocrosser but it shouldnt be that hard, just get a lighting kit and a number plate bracket!

i was thinking the same thing, i have a dt125x, but i wanted to transplant my dt engine into the yz chassis, i want a light weight bike like the yz but dont want to have to rebuild the engine every other week, i need it for commuting aswell.

im not too sure of the legal requirements to register a motocrosser but it shouldnt be that hard, just get a lighting kit and a number plate bracket!

thanks for the reply i have seen a fullpower ktm road legal on ebay but its not really whot i want so i know it can be done il just have to call dvla i ges