Another Newbie

YZF Lad
This post is 5880 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps thought I would register instead of being one of them guest numbers.

I am riding a 2001 YZF R6 now, well its mates bike to be honest. He's not passed his test yet, bought it, cant ride it so I am :D

Really impressed with the R6. Its a great bike to ride and handles really well. Will def get one myself when I get another bike.

Off to Devils Bridge this weekend - big smile from ear to ear!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Would like to go there now Ive had a look at the website! Devils Bridge in Wales or the bike meet every Sunday in Kendall?

I wanna go to the one in Wales.

Me and the missus are going to Windermere on 1st May to the lakes on the bike... so we will go that Sunday to the bike meet. :D

Im glad you made me search Devils Bridge now, sounds a good laugh!!!

woooo

Hey Aced Up Devisl Bridge is great. The carpark is closed on a sunday to cars - its bikes only!!

Toilets across the river and cabin selling brews and bacon buttys - freshly made :rolleyes:

Just watch out for the police, unmarked cars and bikes along the A65 from Long Preston. The road from the M6 to the Bridge can be fair full of em to.

Go there on a hot day (when we av em) and people jump off the bridge into the river - MAD!!!

Enjoy your weekend in the lakes and the bridge.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online