Breaking my 1982 XS250

Kayla
This post is 5854 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I know it's in the wrong bit of the forum,

Yep!,

Edited by Cynic
Selling.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi im looking for the V5 if you have one to sell, dont want the frame just the paperwork

xs250-360-400

Sent you a PM redd. I'm only down the road in Washington if you wanted to collect it.

Hi,

I know it's in the wrong bit of the forum, but I thought it would get more views and be more use in this bit :)

I'm breaking my XS250 C (wire wheels and drums), and I have the following parts available; The headlight and complete front and rear ends are already spoken for, sorry.

Engine, complete and running

Exhaust headers in decent condition

Silencers in decent condition

Standard 'square' tank, painted in silver Hammerite (why?), there are a few little dents that will fill ok. Has cap, tap and a key.

XS400 Custom tank, badly painted matt black, but the actual tank is in very good condition. The 'Yamaha' logos have been removed and the gaps filled (not by me). Comes with cap, tap and a key

Side panels

Clocks

Centrestand

Sidestand

That's about it I think, the frame got chopped at the rear and is probably not much use to anyone (unless you're building a tracker or a bobber) but you're welcome to it for free if you collect. I can post the other stuff but the engine will have to be collected.

Thank you :)

Kayla

do you still have the centre stand as Iam looking for one.

Guest grisler54

Hi,

I know it's in the wrong bit of the forum, but I thought it would get more views and be more use in this bit :)

I'm breaking my XS250 C (wire wheels and drums), and I have the following parts available; The headlight and complete front and rear ends are already spoken for, sorry.

Standard 'square' tank, painted in silver Hammerite (why?), there are a few little dents that will fill ok. Has cap, tap and a key.

XS400 Custom tank, badly painted matt black, but the actual tank is in very good condition. The 'Yamaha' logos have been removed and the gaps filled (not by me). Comes with cap, tap and a key

Side panels

Clocks

Centrestand

Sidestand

That's about it I think, the frame got chopped at the rear and is probably not much use to anyone (unless you're building a tracker or a bobber) but you're welcome to it for free if you collect. I can post the other stuff but the engine will have to be collected.

Kayla

I'm looking for a good solid seat base for my 78 xs250.

I think I still might have the seat at my boyfriend's parents' house, I'll have a look tomorrow.

I still have the seat if you want the base from it :)

Kayla

Guest grisler54

I still have the seat if you want the base from it :)

Kayla

Hi Kayla, yep I still need a seat base, is it pos to have some pics to see the condition, say from the top, bottom and a side view would be very much appreciated.

Also how much for it and postage cost.

Cheers graham

Hi Kayla, yep I still need a seat base, is it pos to have some pics to see the condition, say from the top, bottom and a side view would be very much appreciated.

Also how much for it and postage cost.

Cheers graham

Hi Graham,

Sorry, the seat base is rotten. My boyfriend brought it round yesterday and it's beyond saving. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Ali, your centrestand is in the post today.

Guest grisler54

Hi,

Side panels

Clocks

Centrestand

Sidestand

Kayla

Do you still have the Exhaust headers & Silencers, how many miles on clock.

Do you still have the Exhaust headers & Silencers, how many miles on clock.

Yes, I still have those and they are in pretty good condition. The clocks that came with the bike are showing a little over 21000 miles.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Side panels

Clocks

Centrestand

Sidestand

Kayla

hi just wondering when you sent the centerstand as I have paid for it and have not received it yet?

can you let me know thanks Ayee

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online