tail tidy

bedz1916
This post is 5884 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi im getting very frustrated out here in biking world, help sot!!! is it poss to buy a tail tidy yam fzs1000 05, ive been put from piller to post, powerbronze r/g racing none do please help.. cheerz :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HMMMM,thats a bummer.maybe an undertray i s only option ?? i will see what i can find out.

HMMMM,thats a bummer.maybe an undertray i s only option ?? i will see what i can find out.
jimmy it seems evthing in place only 4bolts holding number plate section on,, all my wires ect up under seat inside plastic, mechanically im not very good, brill at drivn them,, see wot you can find out, fz106 you can get one, mine 05 fzs cheers for your help much app. davy

hi, prob best thing i can find is a thing called (rsend)..... its a universal num plate and indicator unit , goes on undertrays etc, you may be able to fit one of these on your back end with a bit of cutting around of old tail piece,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online