yz426f

paz46
This post is 5880 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

I got one for mainly off road but keep it road legal so I can ride on public land so I can get between forest tracks ect. The power is awesome and not recommended for beginners, thats for sure. I have had it on MY back once and it hurt :o . Thats why you see so many newish ones for sale, people buy them and think it will handle like a road bike but once they realise these bikes spend most of the time on the back wheel :D they chicken out.

I would like to get a spare set of wheels so I can ride on the road a bit more but they are a bit pricey so I'll just keep my R6 for the road.

I rode a mates yam 250 2 stroke the other day and it was just a bit quicker on acceleration than mine but his is not as user friendly as mine for wending my way through trees and over gulleys, but I quess it's what you get used to, certainly keeping mine for awhile longer anyways