Fazer 1000 or fazer 600

coupe312
This post is 5910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ladies and Gents

firstly hello to everyone and thanks for having me!!!!

Second hears by problem

looking fro a first "proper bike"

love the idea of a fazer...

i was thinking of getting a fazer 600 but i've seen a nice 1000 offer.ed in better condition than the 600 i'd been looking at

and ultimatly that what i'd like to own.

Thinking save's loosing money to buying one to sell, to buy what i want

insurance wise there is £12 in it so there is not much realavence in insurance costs.

Do you guys think a fazer 1000 would be too much for a first ride???

alll input welcome even if its not what i want to hear!!!

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I reckon you will be fine on the 1000... its not as though its a sports 1000cc... but a low powered (for a 1000cc) touring type bike... as long as you take it easy I cant see any real problems.

thats what i thought but. changed my mind again. got a fzs600 on a 55reg.... does what i need for now maybe move up in a year.

Thanks for the advice

Sounds like the more realistic route, Fazer 600 will be more than enough for a while and not as much of a handfull to thow around being a lot lighter and a bit more nimble.

If you have bought one at this time of year and keep her in good condition, just make sure you sell on when its nice and sunny during a long summer and you wont loose that much money, there will always be another "you" with a pocket full of cash and a nice shiny photocard to take her off your hands!

enjoy. good luck. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online