fuel consumption on tt600 95mod

ernie
This post is 5924 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can some one give me an idea on fuel consumption for the tt600 belgada in touring mode. I plan to sit on around 100 to 110km/h and am at present running 16/48 sprockets. I have a set of 15/42 sprockets to go on it. Bike is in stock trim. I know that I will have to do my own test but some idea on what to expect would be great. Also any suggestions on sprocket gearing wouldnt go astray. Thanks Ernie.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can some one give me an idea on fuel consumption for the tt600 belgada in touring mode. I plan to sit on around 100 to 110km/h and am at present running 16/48 sprockets. I have a set of 15/42 sprockets to go on it. Bike is in stock trim. I know that I will have to do my own test but some idea on what to expect would be great. Also any suggestions on sprocket gearing wouldnt go astray. Thanks Ernie.

Hi. Well I've been out and done a quick ride (200km on the hwy) Fuel consumption with above gearing and speed is 19.3 km per litre. Going to have to drop a few teeth on the rear sproket feels like it could use an extra gear. Thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online