exhausts

tonydu
This post is 5926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, AND AFTER ADVICE ON EXHAUSTS FOR A FAZER 600 THE MODEL YEAR IS A 2000 MODEL. I AM AFTER A TAIL PIPE ONLY JUST TO MAKE SOME MORE NOISE REALLY AND WILL THE BIKE NEED RE JETTING AS NEW TO BIKES AS WELL ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED CHEERS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Check out any of the well known brands web sites.

make sure you go for a removeable baffle road legal pipe, so you dont have mot / plod problems and take it steady in a high gear going through built up areas. You don`t want to attract the attention of the fun police ;)

mildly tuned end cans for your model tend not to upset the fueling too much, take note of the manufacturers information and head any advice they give. you should be fine with the baffle in anyway, and will still sound better than a standard can, and weigh a lot less too.

once you have done your web reserch, consider buying the same can used on the web, I have just sourced a pair of yoshies and link pipes with the de-cat ypiece included for a 2006 R1,for under £300, and now they are fitted cannot be distinguished fron my mates 6 month / 2000 miles new set that cost him the thick end of £800!

good luck. D.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online