Evening all

Drewster
This post is 5936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well thought I'd just say hi............do I need to say I'm a Pisces etc?

the ladies like to know your measurements.... me personally i'll say hi and what you riding, n i dont mean your misses

the ladies like to know your measurements.... me personally i'll say hi and what you riding, n i dont mean your misses

Hi Gav.............anyone on here a member of TMBF?

Ok here goes then:

39 year old male, single, 5'8", average build, solvent, currently employed by the Home Office working in South Yorkshire, live in West Yorkshie, from London and I ride a 54 plate Black (The fastest Colour)R6 that blew over on Friday in the wind !

I'm currently planning my 2nd road trip to Europe on her and set off for 3 weeks on the 15th March to the South of France and Italy.

I think that does it :unsure:

Well thought I'd just say hi............do I need to say I'm a Pisces etc?

Lol drewster, chat up lines next then.. . . .

You live in Yorks, just over the border to me. Plenty of great roads there, probably seen each other somewhere. Usually that passing blur on the other side of the road. You go to devils bridge. . . Hawes?

My lady is away on business this evening, I too am from West Yorkshire just learning to ride tho.

Only been riding for 3 weeks and loving it so far even when it is raining and blowing a gale!

The ladies. . . . Duno mate. . .So far only seen 1 or 2 on forums. Squires. . .I occasionaly trot over there, its about an hour or so from here. I ride rain or shine. Since June 2007 ive done over 50,000 miles on two wheels and since Nov 05 around 200,000 miles on 2 wheels. . .its what I love. Last year I took a YBR125 upto John O`Groats, did 2000 miles on that, then gave it back, it was a insurance bike,my own at the time, an aprillia rs125 had been run over the day i was going. . . Now on big bikes and eating up the miles. . ever seen a touring biker with his knee down?

How do . . to newbie biker, sounds like your having fun Ade,you must visit Devils bridge,Hawes and Squires cafe when you can.

The ladies. . . . Duno mate. . .So far only seen 1 or 2 on forums. Squires. . .I occasionaly trot over there, its about an hour or so from here. I ride rain or shine. Since June 2007 ive done over 50,000 miles on two wheels and since Nov 05 around 200,000 miles on 2 wheels. . .its what I love. Last year I took a YBR125 upto John O`Groats, did 2000 miles on that, then gave it back, it was a insurance bike,my own at the time, an aprillia rs125 had been run over the day i was going. . . Now on big bikes and eating up the miles. . ever seen a touring biker with his knee down? Have to meet up at squires or something when weather bucks up.

How do . . to newbie biker, sounds like your having fun Ade,you must visit Devils bridge,Hawes and Squires cafe when you can.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online