My 03 R6

dai21t
This post is 5832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I haven't been on here for a couple of years now,have got an FZR600R and have just bought this R6, just taken some quick pictures and remembered the site, so thought I'd post them up, will do some better ones when I get a chance.

DCP_3024.jpg

DCP_3026.jpg

DCP_3027.jpg

DCP_3035.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep me updated on if you notice any difference with the power commander as i was thinking about getting one of these and getting my bike dyno'd to get it dialed in but wasnt sure if it really makes a difference!

Just bring on the nice weather! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Keep me updated on if you notice any difference with the power commander as i was thinking about getting one of these and getting my bike dyno'd to get it dialed in but wasnt sure if it really makes a difference!

Just bring on the nice weather! :D

Yeah whats up with the power commander? I can get a good deal on one but will it really make a difference. I mean Im not a track racer and far from it but I would like to know the pep is there if i do need it.

• 3 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online