FZ1-N Screen

kevinramshaw88
This post is 5969 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all-Kev here, just bought an FZ1-N (yes the naked one) in November so only been out on it twice but looking forward to the warmer weather and some dry roads.

My question is can anyone recommend a flyscreen/small fairing for this bike and if so do they have any pictures of these fitted to there bikes.

Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket already.

Thanx in advance-Kev

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all-Kev here, just bought an FZ1-N (yes the naked one) in November so only been out on it twice but looking forward to the warmer weather and some dry roads.

My question is can anyone recommend a flyscreen/small fairing for this bike and if so do they have any pictures of these fitted to there bikes.

Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket already.

Thanx in advance-Kev

Hi Kev. I managed to get the genuine Yamaha flyscreen off ebay for just £55 in mint condition but failing this I was gonna get the Ermax one. If you go to this link http://www.ermaxuk.co.uk/ and type in your bike details you'll see some goodies they have for the FZ1. Powerbronze also do one but its too high for my liking.

Here's a pic of the screen on my bike. I sprayed the brackets gold to go with the colour scheme on the bike

dsc01026bf1.jpg

Hi Kev. I managed to get the genuine Yamaha flyscreen off ebay for just £55 in mint condition but failing this I was gonna get the Ermax one. If you go to this link http://www.ermaxuk.co.uk/ and type in your bike details you'll see some goodies they have for the FZ1. Powerbronze also do one but its too high for my liking.

Here's a pic of the screen on my bike. I sprayed the brackets gold to go with the colour scheme on the bike

dsc01026bf1.jpg

thanx for the repy gaz-had a look at ermax site as you recommended and looks a good style and size so will probably order one-Kev

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online