dtr 125 pannals

This post is 5961 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello i bought a dtr 125 for 70 pound in really ruff condition but now that iv cleened it all up the frame looks the part with a bran new proffesional spray pain cos it had been painted with a paint brush and wall gloss so had to be done it didnt run neither until i got a new piston and gasgets and new fuel filter but now alli need for it is a back brake caliper and full set off plastics iv heard any year dtr plastics will fit on so im not fussed wat there off so could any 1 guide mein the write direction or has any one got any for sale thanxxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

hello i bought a dtr 125 for 70 pound in really ruff condition but now that iv cleened it all up the frame looks the part with a bran new proffesional spray pain cos it had been painted with a paint brush and wall gloss so had to be done it didnt run neither until i got a new piston and gasgets and new fuel filter but now alli need for it is a back brake caliper and full set off plastics iv heard any year dtr plastics will fit on so im not fussed wat there off so could any 1 guide mein the write direction or has any one got any for sale thanxxx

hallo

if you r still interested i have a full set of plastics plus the fuel tank and seat with graphics from my dtr. it is in blue color and and in good condition. plus if u r interested i have the swingarm which in this case is alloy (dt200r) and not plain steel (dt125r)... and the back brake caliper u need...

have a nice day :)