Newbie Hi - and R6 advice :o)

tubthumped
This post is 5968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi :D

Just stumbled in here after some web browsing for R6 info.

At the minute i ride a Honda NC30, and i love it to death. But middle of next year i'm thinking about getting an R6 so that the NC30 can be polished to death.

Anyway, i'm looking price wise at the earlier R6's, which helps as i prefer the looks to the newer ones (what the hell is that off-cut of plastic about on the new ones!?) lol

I've seen a couple of the yellow/black Kenny Roberts paintjobs knocking about on the roads and think they look stunning? Are these limited editions or custom paintjobs or did they come standard at any time?

Cheers,

Craig.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If its the colour scheme im thinking of then its standard on the 2003 models I looking at.

They do a Rossi signed version too, I think thats at 2006 version.

Can you post a pic and im sure you will get a more detail reply.

Hi tubthumped,

i've got a 2001 r1 which is in the yellow n black Kenny Roberts colours. Mine come as standard in this colour. Ur right they do look gd in them colours, n u dont c 2 many about. I've also got a nc30, brill little bikes.

• 3 weeks later...

My mate has got a CBR400 and i think they are cracking little bikes!!! He has had a blast on my R6 and has now started the hunt for one as he really enjoyed the blast on it!

I do like the yellow ones as they are rare....Hope you have fun searching and nice to see that the old skool bikes are still loved!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My mate has got a CBR400 and i think they are cracking little bikes!!! He has had a blast on my R6 and has now started the hunt for one as he really enjoyed the blast on it!

I do like the yellow ones as they are rare....Hope you have fun searching and nice to see that the old skool bikes are still loved!!! :D

One of these?

DCP_3026.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online