THEFT - http://www.bikerztyres.co.uk/ - Stoke On Trent

Tomo
This post is 6047 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Posted on behalf of a friend who works there.

Over the weekend we had a break in at work and 5 bikes went along with a load of tyres. If anyone hears anything at all can they let me know cuz it looks like it must of been someone who knew what was in there.

The bikes that went was-

TZ650 supermono track bike, Kenny Roberts colours and underseat exhaust.

Honda CB400, blue with a few blue add ons inc bars and grips etc on a L reg (I think)

Kawasaki KMX200, black and red, J reg mint condition for its age with bout 3k on the clock.

Peugeot Speedfight, red, to be honest its abit of a wreck!Think thats on a P reg.

Also my RS125.All black, black calipers,wheels powder coated glass black with new BT090 tyres,full JL system, 34mm carb,black DB screen, some little panels missing.This is on a Y reg plus theres a pic on my page.

All these bikes we have stripped down and rebuilt again so we know every little detail to em plus with the exception of the speedfight, are all recognisable bikes as you dont see many KMX200s or TZ650s about.

If anyone sees or hears of anything at all whether it be a whole bike or just bits then let me know.We could recognise these bikes easy even if its parts.

So please please please any info at all then let me know cuz some of these are customers bikes.

Sam x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online