My First Post!

MadMax
This post is 6151 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

This is my first post. Been checking over the posts to see what's there. Lots of great stuff.

Name is Ric. Live in Central Ohio. Been riding for several years now and love every minute of the wind in my face experience. Even the bugs......LOL

I just bought my second Yamaha. First one was an old 82 Maxim 750. Downsized to a to 500 Kawasaki but missed my Yam. Traded the Kaw in for a V-Max.

All I have to say is OH MY GOD! I got it up to six grand on the rpm's and V-boost kicked in. It was everything I could do to hang on to that rice rocket!

It gets horrible gas mileage, but I don't care one bit. It's well worth the extra gas to ride the big boy.

If anyone else has a Mr. Max, let me know what you think about yours. I don't see myself getting rid of this one any time soon.

Ride safe everyone and watch your six.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome along to the forum and welcome back to Yamaha!

I can sympathise with the bad mileage per tank as my R6 likes a drink or 3, but the bike is amazing. Cant wait to see a pic or two if your bike too!!!

:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online