650 Dragstar windshield help

alanbax
This post is 5986 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi There.

I'm a new 650 dragstar owner and i have recently bought a windshield from Highway Hawk. The thing has arrived but hasnt got any instructions. Its got 4 "L" shaped bars and four brackets. I am at a bit of a loss as to the correct way to fit it. Has anyone had a similar screen and could they help with some instructions or even a photo that i could copy?

Regards

AB

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi There.

I'm a new 650 dragstar owner and i have recently bought a windshield from Highway Hawk. The thing has arrived but hasnt got any instructions. Its got 4 "L" shaped bars and four brackets. I am at a bit of a loss as to the correct way to fit it. Has anyone had a similar screen and could they help with some instructions or even a photo that i could copy?

Regards

AB

Howya, im not sure about what the heck those L shaped bars are but i have a windshield myself and if you are still stuck just let me know. Mine is pretty simple with two s/steel clamps around the forks and bolted to thewindshield. If you are still having problems let me know and i can put up a few pics of assembly, but your windshield could be totally different from mine...

• 2 months later...

Howya, im not sure about what the heck those L shaped bars are but i have a windshield myself and if you are still stuck just let me know. Mine is pretty simple with two s/steel clamps around the forks and bolted to thewindshield. If you are still having problems let me know and i can put up a few pics of assembly, but your windshield could be totally different from mine...

hi i have the same trouble with my windshield ,i could do with some pictures thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online