My Red Rocket

d35r3v3r
This post is 6180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello new to this forum actually only found it yesterday lol anyways here is my baby only had her since febuary need bit of tidyin up but i am gettin there slowly 1993 TZR125R 4Dl Italian Import very lively lil bike gets me from A to B well did lol waitin on barrel to be sorted as i popped her doing a lousy 70mph work that out lol anyways i managed to get just ova 4000 miles out of her b4 she blew her top lol roll on wkd should have all me bits by then.

ok can't figure out how to up my pics doh!

if i do figure it out i will up some pics :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Get a photobuket account, upload your pics to there, then copy the"" line under your uploaded picture and paste it into your message and hey presto, also before you uploade to the bucket resize your pics to around 800x600 pixels if ya can, makes em fit the page better......................... :D

Tnx :) shame they both off road @ pres :( but roll on wkd hopefully have both up n runnin again :) piston went in both me m8's after running in then his oil pump decided to pack up :( n mine well just popped lol these things happen.