yzf 750

fastrsho
This post is 6189 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got a 97 yzf 750 get it home charge battery and it will not start the tach needle goes up and down with the key on...but battery is fully charged??Then the silenoid stops working so i jump the noid with a screwdriver and nothing..just turns over!Does the sienoid have anything to do with spark allowance?But my question is why does the tach needle move up and down even though the battery is fully charged?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just got a 97 yzf 750 get it home charge battery and it will not start the tach needle goes up and down with the key on...but battery is fully charged??Then the silenoid stops working so i jump the noid with a screwdriver and nothing..just turns over!Does the sienoid have anything to do with spark allowance?But my question is why does the tach needle move up and down even though the battery is fully charged?

its a later yzf thayhave taco fault find thingi lol is there a spark ?? have ya looked