lowered r6

day1yun
This post is 6211 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm thinking about buying a 04 r6 that has been lowered by 2". The owner said he has the original dog bone to bring it back t stock height. Is there something I need to worry about a bike that has been lowered before?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would say its been lowered just for aesthetic value, personally i would take it back to stock, as when its been lowered the handling would be proper lazy, not as nimble as an R6 should be. Has the front also been lowered??

I would say its been lowered just for aesthetic value, personally i would take it back to stock, as when its been lowered the handling would be proper lazy, not as nimble as an R6 should be. Has the front also been lowered??

I don't believe anything else was changed. If I purchase it I plan on raising it back up to the original height but I'm just worried other parts of the motorcycle may have been damaged due to the lowering.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online