Radian Question Help

tbilisi79
This post is 6226 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys I want to get a bike for this summer, and I was looking at this 1986 Yamaha Radian.

It has 32k miles, has new O rings, chain and new oil. Fresh paint and seat. Its online so I have not driven it.

is 32k miles too much, and how is the 32k mile mark Isnt it too much?

Price is 750 or 800.

Also, how is the Radian bike, is it good .

I just need a nice bike that I can park on the streets of NYC and not worry about it being stolen.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi,,,iv,e just bought a fazer,,,but have been riding a radian 600 for the past three years,,,they,re a great looking bike and mine only let me down once in those three years,,,sit up riding position means you can ride it all day without any pains ,,dont expect the performance of todays machines but it will still get you from 0 to 60 in around 4.5 secs ,,,i loved riding mine and it got lots of second looks cause you dont see that many here in england,,,mine has done 64,000 miles and engine still sounds sweet,,,,,some nice bits of crome too,,,,as a cheap bike to get you out on the road,,,,having fun,,,yea it will happily pull a good wheelie too,,,,its a good bike,,,,go for it,,,,

• Who's Online (See full list)