YZF750R

Lennie1
This post is 6239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys!

Having recently had my bike can any one inform me at which position the Fuel Reserve Rocker switch should be in?

Down to the rear of the bike or down to the front?

Not wanting to run low on fuel and find out that I have already used my Reserve!

Best Regards

Lennie1

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Apparently, my 600R has around 20 miles left once the fuel light comes on. Obviously I haven't put that to the test but it has lasted me well so far.

Thanks for the Info and your time Guys!

It's just that on the YZF750R there is a Rocker switch on the Fairings L/H/Side below the Left hand grip!

this switch has to be in the "on" position during normal riding and swiched over to Reserve Once the Red warning light comes on! So you can imagine the "Bummer" when this is left in the wrong position and you have already used the reserve when the light comes on!!

Its refered to in the manual but its a crap photo! Fuel left in reserve is just over 3 litres!!

Again thanks for your help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online