setting the time

faze 1
This post is 6198 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone ,, im,e new ,,,,names tony ,,,, have just aquired a fazer 600 and want to know how to adjust the time on the digital clock,,,,havent got a manual yet ,,,,iv,e twiddled it ,,pressed it ,,,pulled it,,shouted at it but no deal,, went for first ride out today and was very impressed with its handling and comfort,,,,jeeze its great to be back out there,,, are there any bike meets goin on,,would like to know,,,,, i live in southend on sea,,and well just wanna get out there with some other like minded peg scrapers for some fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, holy shat there.s this thing on my face,,,,,,,,,i think its a ,,,,,smile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,christ,,,does this post make me sound thick ,,or what,,,,heh

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone ,, im,e new ,,,,names tony ,,,, have just aquired a fazer 600 and want to know how to adjust the time on the digital clock,,,,havent got a manual yet ,,,,iv,e twiddled it ,,pressed it ,,,pulled it,,shouted at it but no deal,, went for first ride out today and was very impressed with its handling and comfort,,,,jeeze its great to be back out there,,, are there any bike meets goin on,,would like to know,,,,, i live in southend on sea,,and well just wanna get out there with some other like minded peg scrapers for some fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, holy shat there.s this thing on my face,,,,,,,,,i think its a ,,,,,smile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,christ,,,does this post make me sound thick ,,or what,,,,heh

You've probably figured it by now but 'case not....

Press Select until clock displayed.

Hold Select and Reset until hour flashes.

Press Reset to increment the hour.

Press Select to select minutes.

Press Reset to increment the minute.

Press Select to finish.

(Park up first tho'!)

Cheers,

Garoke.

cheers garoke ,,,its the 2001 model with only one button to push ,,,i think its shagged,,,it cycles between the two trips,,,odo,,and clock but thats about all,,,,iv,e tried every way poss,,,, its under warranty ,,and have now detected a fork seal letting go a little so its gone in for some free head scratching,,,,,,thanks anyways