07 r6s

de1buzz
This post is 6266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Looking at this bike in blue. Have a c-50t right now that i will be trading in on this bike. I've had a sv650n before the cruzer. Always wanted a sport bike and like the way the r6s looks. How is it on the streets? I'm worried about the low end not being there. Not going to do any track riding just commuting and riding around. I know its going to be better than my current ride but how would it compair to the sv? How does it compare to the other 600's out there? thanks for any info.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looking at this bike in blue. Have a c-50t right now that i will be trading in on this bike. I've had a sv650n before the cruzer. Always wanted a sport bike and like the way the r6s looks. How is it on the streets? I'm worried about the low end not being there. Not going to do any track riding just commuting and riding around. I know its going to be better than my current ride but how would it compair to the sv? How does it compare to the other 600's out there? thanks for any info.

the genII r6's are notorious for high-rev power....of which there's plenty.

there are a few easy and cheap mods to bring out the low end, like a 520 with gearing reduction, V-stacks, +4 timing advancer just to name a few.

I mostly commute and pleasure ride as well, and it is a fantastic bike on the street. The seating position is more vertical than the gsxr's, which puts more of the weight on your shoulders rather than the wrists. Maintenance is fairly straight forward and easy as well. all the big 4 600's will perform the same on the street, so you wouldn't notice much difference.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online