Clock on '05 R6

Ghostie
This post is 6292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, I have recently bought an '05 R6. Was after a couple of answers, firstly does my model have a clock? and if so how do I access/ set it? Also how do I alter the change light? It currently comes on at the redline. Thank you all in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, I have recently bought an '05 R6. Was after a couple of answers, firstly does my model have a clock? and if so how do I access/ set it? Also how do I alter the change light? It currently comes on at the redline. Thank you all in advance.

Robbie answered this one mate !

Press both buttons on the console to select the clock. Then press and hold both of these buttons until the time flashes. Select switches between Hours and Minutes and Reset Changes the time. Press select again to finish.

Just for interests sake if you go over to France and want to know your speed in KPH if you hold select down for more than 2 seconds it will change between the different measurements of speed.

Regards

Someone else answered the change light as well but i cant find it at the mo .

Anyway :welcome: mate hope you enjoy the forum

Guys just to let you know that was for the earlier model R6's so may not work if it doesn't I can easily find out for you.

Regards

Guys just to let you know that was for the earlier model R6's so may not work if it doesn't I can easily find out for you.

Regards

No it worked just fine. But thanks anyhoo. Still looking for a method to set the change light if you know how?

Thanks for the support Doug

No it worked just fine. But thanks anyhoo. Still looking for a method to set the change light if you know how?

Thanks for the support Doug

Will look into it tomorrow as there is a yamaha dealer 100 yards from where I live.

Regards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online