Setting the clock on my 2000 R6

Hockeyboy
This post is 6326 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings All!!!

Im hoping somebody out there can help!!!!! The clock on my 2000 R6 is reading the wrong time and I cant figure out how to set it!!! Looked through my haynes manuel but there is nothing there, and I dont have the original owners manuel so I cant use that.

Hope there is somebody out there who knows how to solve my problem.

Cheers all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings All!!!

Im hoping somebody out there can help!!!!! The clock on my 2000 R6 is reading the wrong time and I cant figure out how to set it!!! Looked through my haynes manuel but there is nothing there, and I dont have the original owners manuel so I cant use that.

Hope there is somebody out there who knows how to solve my problem.

Cheers all

Press both buttons on the console to select the clock. Then press and hold both of these buttons until the time flashes. Select switches between Hours and Minutes and Reset Changes the time. Press select again to finish.

Just for interests sake if you go over to France and want to know your speed in KPH if you hold select down for more than 2 seconds it will change between the different measurements of speed.

Regards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online