Bike Clubs & meets

Rag
This post is 6213 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys I'm another new guy

I saw the site and thought it looked just the job to see if there was any info out there about clubs or meeting places around the Durham/Newcastle area.

I'm new to the area and thought it would be a good way to find my way around.

If you have any info, give me a shout guys.

cheers all

:blink:

• 4 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

Dare I say look at NUKbikers site. They have a meet at Birtley once a month also lots ride outs etc. Just joined, looks a bit more North Yorkshire based but lots of Newcastle based bikers joining.....much more active on the ride out front.

• 1 month later...

Now then M8. lots happening around the washington area.. as before there is the bike meet at birtly but get yourself over to the washington wildlife park on wednesday night or sunday night around 6ish and you'll find at least another 100 bikers to chat to and get info.. it gets a bit quiter when its wet ..lol.. theres also a bike meet down at Jarrow on a tuesday night.. can take you there but dont know the venue name.. just follow the bikes.. thats the easiest ... again around 6.30 ish

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online