rxs pannle

chriscobbban
This post is 6396 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

do u know how to get the badge of an rxs pannle with out damaging the bagde

:huh:

Get a hair drier warm the badge up and pull off when it is really nice and hot. Dont try to force it though. To remove the remaining tape use a light solvent like nail varnish remover.

As simple as that enless the badge is pinned on aswell which means there will be a hole where the badge was. You will have to take this to a paintshop to get them to fill it prime and paint it.

Hope this helps

Robbie

Get a hair drier warm the badge up and pull off when it is really nice and hot. Dont try to force it though. To remove the remaining tape use a light solvent like nail varnish remover.

As simple as that enless the badge is pinned on aswell which means there will be a hole where the badge was. You will have to take this to a paintshop to get them to fill it prime and paint it.

Hope this helps

Robbie

cheers it dose a bit lol :D

Good to hear.

I made the mistake of helpinfg my mate de-badge his vauxhall vectra.

The vauxhall badge was pinned on so ended up spraying half the boot lid to get rid of the offending hole. He then took the other badges off and damaged the laquer, meaning I had to do the rest of the boot. :angry:

Regards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online