ATTENTION ALL UK ROCK FANS

deb
This post is 6463 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, this is just for the people in the Uk really. My friend in Devon is starting a fortnightly rock nights venue and is looking for bands in the south - or not too far from the south - to play in the future. they are looking for classic rock tribute and covers bands and some that do their own stuff. It might prove to be very good for a little known band who is trying get into the pub music scene.

Anyway, do any of you know any bands, or know of any or are in a band? If so, please let me know the name and website or e-mail address and I will pass it on to her.

The opening night is on the 16th of September at Rock At Moloko. I will let you know any other details if anyone is interested.

thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, this is just for the people in the Uk really. My friend in Devon is starting a fortnightly rock nights venue and is looking for bands in the south - or not too far from the south - to play in the future. they are looking for classic rock tribute and covers bands and some that do their own stuff. It might prove to be very good for a little known band who is trying get into the pub music scene.

Anyway, do any of you know any bands, or know of any or are in a band? If so, please let me know the name and website or e-mail address and I will pass it on to her.

The opening night is on the 16th of September at Rock At Moloko. I will let you know any other details if anyone is interested.

thanks.

I will mention this to my friends band, they have just made a demo CD of thier stuff, mainly covers, but they are looking to gig!

If you want loud rock and tribute bands come to Taunton, we have Rockers Live (www.rockerslive.co.uk) a venue of limited capacity, but I can confirm that it does indeed rock! Me and the wife have been to see G'N'R, Led Zepplin, Ozzy, Aerosmith tribute bands there and it was good and loud. They also do local bands and bands that play there own stuff.

Our first is due in Novemebr so I hope to make a final pilgimage of rock there for one last session before I am no longer aloud out of the house!

I will mention this to my friends band, they have just made a demo CD of thier stuff, mainly covers, but they are looking to gig!

If you want loud rock and tribute bands come to Taunton, we have Rockers Live (www.rockerslive.co.uk) a venue of limited capacity, but I can confirm that it does indeed rock! Me and the wife have been to see G'N'R, Led Zepplin, Ozzy, Aerosmith tribute bands there and it was good and loud. They also do local bands and bands that play there own stuff.

Our first is due in Novemebr so I hope to make a final pilgimage of rock there for one last session before I am no longer aloud out of the house!

Thanks for that and congrtulations.

Anyway, let me know what your friend's band says.

I shall pass on the info to my friend, she is actually the one doing this thing - i'm just trying to be helpful because I can't get to the opening night. Hopefully you and your wife will manage to get to the opening night on the 16th of September. Their first band is brilliant - The Morris Brothers - excellent. for details go to www.rockatmoloko.co.uk / or .com, i'm not sure which.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online