For Whom the Bell Tolls!

Pete
This post is 6478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

And the victim this time was Yam100RX-S who decided to be as disruptive as possible running round the site hurling abuse.

As all the others in the past (and there's been a lot) will tell you.....we don't tolerate people trashing our house.

Yam100RX-S.....you are the weakest link....Goodbye! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Disagreements can always occur on forums...that's just human nature.

This particular scenario (seen it many times before) was one attention-seeker who wanted to be banned. So I obliged! B)

Why do they want to be banned? So they can go on another forum and boast about being an internet badass! :wank4az:

If I was in charge it would have been Lock'n'Load time for the little punkass faggot!

You're not even in charge of your own brain, let alone a forum of 2500 people Eddy.

My next move is to ban all the wannabes without bikes! Alex......you're first! :lol:

Then I'll move on to all the Rednecks who live in Trailers! And then anybody who called my Strom ugly! :lol:

Looks like a busy day ahead! B)

My next move is to ban all the wannabes without bikes! Alex......you're first! :lol:

Then I'll move on to all the Rednecks who live in Trailers! And then anybody who called my Strom ugly! :lol:

:D

I am between bikes at the mo and yes, the strom is one ugly mofo. However, :rolleyes: a purple helmet, ginger hair and ginger GS as an ensamble still defy all sence of decency and proprietry. :P

:D

I am between bikes at the mo and yes, the strom is one ugly mofo. However, :rolleyes: a purple helmet, ginger hair and ginger GS as an ensamble still defy all sence of decency and proprietry. :P

Riding on the bus doesn't qualify you as being "between bikes" Bruce! It just qualifies you as a Sad Twat! :lol:

• Admin

I have a virtual bike ;)

That goddam rectum stretcher Moseley should be next.

fkn hell Eddy i nearly spat my tea all over the screen there :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online