e mails

craigy yam
This post is 6500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

23 in an hour???

Are you sure they are from here mate... i mean why would people ask a new person on a forum when there are other people with more experience? :unsure:

23 in an hour???

Are you sure they are from here mate... i mean why would people ask a new person on a forum when there are other people with more experience? :unsure:

well im telling u i get on average 25 e mails a day!!!! all from this site and not just asking q? telling me information as i said :huh:

Can you post some of these up showing us the sender?

will do pete i just deleted 23 of them so im sure ill get some and i will try to post them on here cheers for the reply ps some of them have e bay ads on them and some ask questions but most are information

23 in an hour???

right im going to start from the begining when i 1st signed up to this site it was my mrs e mail address ( as she is ALWAYS on line ) but when i tried to sign back in it wouldnt accept my password so i signed back up using another e mail but...... my mrs is getting loads of e mails to her address asking questions and giving information about fxz and fazers they are defo from this site as they are underlined on the main title the funny thing is the 2nd time i signed up using the other e mail addi i havent recived any of them so if any 1 has any info please let me know many thanks

Sounds to me like you selected e-mail notification on new threads with the original a/c.

Just tell me or Alex the name of the old a/c and we'll check, then delete it so the notification mails will stop.

Sounds to me like you selected e-mail notification on new threads with the original a/c.

Just tell me or Alex the name of the old a/c and we'll check, then delete it so the notification mails will stop.

the old account name was craig y don it would be brill if u could stop them for me mate thanks again

• Admin

Sorry Craigy you had me completly confused... glads its now sorted B)

Sorry Craigy you had me completly confused... glads its now sorted B)

no problem mate but unfortunatley it isnt the mrs is still getting them they are all headlined fzx fazer on the title so god knows whats going on im sure we will sort it soon so if any 1 has any ideas please help ( the mrs thinks shes popular ha ha ha

no problem mate but unfortunatley it isnt the mrs is still getting them they are all headlined fzx fazer on the title so god knows whats going on im sure we will sort it soon so if any 1 has any ideas please help ( the mrs thinks shes popular ha ha ha

Post them up here and show who the sender was. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online