anyone going to stormin the castle???

Guest craigy - don
This post is 6478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i wont be there, too many wahhhh hooos for me ;) i'll be saving for Assen WSB B)

• 2 weeks later...

hey just noticed beez mate u aint far from me in over in bishop auckland shame u aint going though

Hey steve you got your tickets yet mate ??? my brother aint going nomore ( not bothered like) so its just me and the wife but im sure she will make up for them !!! speak soon mate

The misses ordered the tickets yesterday! Hope the weather isn't like it is today :blink:

god i hope not too mate we will be swimming not rideing up there its like a bog when it rains in witton castle (usually everytime we camp there haha) you going to the bike wise day on sunday??? is the mrs going to stormin ??? (our lass is asking im sure she thinks shes gonna be the only woman there!!!) u heard where the ride out is to??/ darlo!! speak soon mate

god i hope not too mate we will be swimming not rideing up there its like a bog when it rains in witton castle (usually everytime we camp there haha) you going to the bike wise day on sunday??? is the mrs going to stormin ??? (our lass is asking im sure she thinks shes gonna be the only woman there!!!) u heard where the ride out is to??/ darlo!! speak soon mate

We're there for the lot mate ;) Yeah the misses is going along with another couple. One question tho being a newby.... how the bloody hell do you take a tent, 48 cans, 4 bottles of whiskey and some spare clothes on the back of a bike with a passenger?!?!?! lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online