6 sleeps till spain

This post is 2424 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this is the bit where I start thinking if I have done enough prep for the Spanish trip next week.

I have lists and I know I've asked peeps about what to take.

Just seen the news last night and Spain and Italy are in a drought although I have a friend in Pamplona ATM and she says its raining!

so I'm excited and a little worried at the same time. Still wouldn't swap it for the world.

I just got to keep the missus sweet as its our 25th wedding anniversary  when I'm away too :huh:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I know the feeling mate, but you have to remember that virtually anything you forget you can get abroad!

• Thanks 1

Me too bound to forget something, more worried about the bike holding out tbh but can't wait. Also need to finish job I'm on or I won't have any spends lol :P

You'll be fine tommo! If my aprilia with 70k on it managed an average of 190 miles a day your bike can!

I know its capable its just cos not had it long and although I've done a few things to it, not really had it to bits yet so keep thinking there could be something I haven't thought of that I should have done.

Nothing like a big trip to give you confidence :)

Were off tomoz  on the NC500  trip . all 2 strokes,  all yams too.     foecast is brilliant,,,,,,,,, <_<-------------------not

• Haha 3

Have a great trip John, Drew & I will doing some of that next year on our tour of Britain. My Scottish tour got extended to take in Ireland then back to Holyhead in Wales

It was my last day in work today, I'm on holiday now till 14th August yayh, done my all my packing & Monday can't come quick enough, looking forward to getting on the road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good luck lad's take plenty of photos and stay safe..! :bighug:

11 hours ago, drewpy said:

1 sleep to go tommy, still 10:30 at the Caff?

Yes mate I might get there early and have a brekki before we set off 

8 hours ago, lallasro said:

have fun guys, i`l fallow you down there on thusday :D

Have a save trip lassy see you at Squires! Maybe :)

10 hours ago, slice said:

Good luck lad's take plenty of photos and stay safe..! :bighug:

Thanks Slice I always start out with the intension of taking loads of pics but get wrapped in the experience and forget or just can't be bothered faffing around with gadgits but then I always regret it when I get home, luckily Drew always takes a few pics but I have invested in a camera so we'll see how that goes.

Ride safe lads and enjoy

• Like 1

Well we've made it on the ferry ok but Drew has a screw sticking out of his back tyre so first thing we need to do is sort that out when we land which is tomorrow about 130pm

All the southern softies went to bed hours ago but me & Drew are propping up bar we're about turn in though as don't want to miss brekky 

• Like 3

Same thing tonight me & Drew left in the bar and the ss have gone back to the hotel best holiday ever though, brilliant roads apart from the ones you have to pay for, looking forward to tomorrow just hope I don't have a hangover.

Well done lads, pissing down here and very windy hope your getting nice dry runs. :lol:

Looking at the weather it looks like your going to be HOT ! in the 40 degrees out there, your going to be riding in a thong and flip flops..!

Image result for emoticons naked motorcycling

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online