Collie
This post is 6501 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just got me a bike to ride yam rxs 100 passed my cbt last week and just wanted to get ion the road a bit before i get a bigger bike after doing my DAS. anyone had any experience of these or can any one direct me to a forum tthat is more suited to small bikes

Thanks Collie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wlecome to the site,

I don't think it matter too much what Yam you've got ... we'll always try to help out.

Unfortunately I've no experience of the RXS100

• 5 weeks later...

I bought an RXS100 yesterday! The best bike I ever owned. I'm 17 and had a bike since the day i was 16. What year is the rxs? I have a 1997/8 model and it goes better than most 125cc bikes without any mods. Mine is a bog standard original but I always get off with a smile. I hope you enjoy the same experience

mines an old one but a good one, e reg 1987 with 23000 mls on it when i bought it, does just about 70 well tucked up with the wind behind me, let me know if you find out about any mods that can be done thenks Collie

well there's the obvious mods such as exhaust and stuff i suppose.i wouldn't wana mess about with the carb tho cos of the reed valves. I'm quite clumsy and scared il bend them if i start messing around. After riding many 125's I have to say this little 100cc bike is quicker than any of them up to around 50/60 mph. The only problem with it is when a small amount of throttle is applied, or the power is put back on, it jumps and twitches. Does this happen to you?

Guest Yam100RX-S

Ive just bought a 1995 Yamaha 100RX-S

3056 miles which I believe are genuine, Nothing wrong with it at all, just the chrome is flaking off on the front mudguard.

Good piece of engineering and simplicity.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online