gear indicator

Dave R1 2004
This post is 6409 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep .. got one fitted on my 04 R6, fitted it between the clocks and the screen.

Took the screen off, made a brakcet to mount it, put screen back on, it's out of the way an only requires a slight nod to see it rather then looking down near the yokes.

you lot will be buying suzukis next Lauras poxy GN 250 thing has one of them, oh and suppose you have electric starters as well :D:D:D:D

Merv

you lot will be buying suzukis next Lauras poxy GN 250 thing has one of them, oh and suppose you have electric starters as well :D:D:D:D

Merv

Too right we have electric starters I've seen the older bikers walking down the street with their right leg twice the size of their left leg from all that naff kick starting !!

But please ... accusing us of going over to Suzuki's .... that's just insulting !! :D

I bought one (gear change indicator not Suzuki) cos on the R6 it's that high revving, that when I first bought it I was always going for 7th gear ... now I don't really need it but it still has a use now and again.

• 4 months later...

iv got a dtr125 but always 4get wht gear its in for juntions ect but i read that it will only work with either a digital rev counter ot digital speedo but mine does hav either does any1 know if it can be fittedto analoge aswell cheers

I'm pretty sure they do one for a cable speedo .. not sure how it works thought. And I could be completely wrong as well.

Bike show at NEC this weekend so take a trip there and have a look round as they'll be a couple of manufacturers who sell there own brand other than accumen.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online