Squires 2017 2nd and 3rd September

This post is 2358 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Try again

from 2 stroke club....

Phil Swiv and Parky have stepped up and are organising it

" Loose arrangement is gonna be a rideout on the usual route to Seaways (I'll arrange free tea again).This will be either on Saturday or Sunday weather dependant. There will be a treasure hunt with a prize on the other day.
I've not looked at evening entertainment yet but there will be a sweepstake to see how long a static 4 stroke engine can last at full chat before blowing up and a couple of prizes for bikes (details later) "

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Will there be T shirts, bit of deja vu here

• Like 1

OOOOOH T shirts!

4 hours ago, jimmy said:

Will there be T shirts, bit of deja vu here

Asecond  telling off jimmy" :eusa_snooty:.  into the other corner,,,,,,,,:eusa_naughty:............

Now,  what about our helmets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eusa_think:

I liked the Indian Restaurant, but Jason can't eat there.

Any Italian Restaurants nearby? or just bring butties :eusa_dance:

Are non-Yamahas allowed? Can I hold Foamy's helmet? Bla bla bla, something something something. I'm coming (on a Beemer)...

Now, about that group t-shirt...

• Like 2

Lol...!

Here's a Trip Advisor list of restaurants in Sherburn-in-Elmet: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/MobileRestaurantSearch-g5496148-a_geobroaden.false-Sherburn_in_Elmet_Selby_District_North_Yorkshire_England.html

Regardless of choice - if I'm there on the evening of the meal, I promise to get a round of drinks in for everyone in attendance. Sounds easier than agreeing a t-shirt design...

there was only me with a Tee shirt :whistle:

11 minutes ago, bippo said:

Lol...!

Here's a Trip Advisor list of restaurants in Sherburn-in-Elmet: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/MobileRestaurantSearch-g5496148-a_geobroaden.false-Sherburn_in_Elmet_Selby_District_North_Yorkshire_England.html

Regardless of choice - if I'm there on the evening of the meal, I promise to get a round of drinks in for everyone in attendance. Sounds easier than agreeing a t-shirt design...

cummin lounge? load of W$nkers in there :D

• Like 1

And your t-shirt was sheer brilliance Drewps! It's worthy of a re-print.

The cummin' lounge sounds erm... perfect...?!

Dappy bird on a triumph with dodgy sense of humour etc etc, lost scotsman......

4 hours ago, drewpy said:

I liked the Indian Restaurant, but Jason can't eat there.

Any Italian Restaurants nearby? or just bring butties :eusa_dance:

Yeah sorry bout that, allergic to cumin spice. Big scoff in Scab, or wherever else we feel like, is the way to go I think, better to have time for some beer back at the camp.

• Like 2

we'll do that then, have out tea in Scabs and head back to camp

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I think this years Squires thread is the quietist one since I've been a member, I don't know if its to do with the original thread getting lost or if Peep's are loosing interest, personally I'm looking forward to it and seeing all your ugly mugs again. A few faces missing last year but still a good turn out. if your a new member or been around for a while but haven't yet been  its well worth the trip, a chance to put names to faces and share the banter, a really good weekend away with a great bunch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tommy xs said:

I think this years Squires thread is the quietist one since I've been a member, I don't know if its to do with the original thread getting lost or if Peep's are loosing interest, personally I'm looking forward to it and seeing all your ugly mugs again. A few faces missing last year but still a good turn out. if your a new member or been around for a while but haven't yet been  its well worth the trip, a chance to put names to faces and share the banter, a really good weekend away with a great bunch.

Jason Killed it with his allergies

Huh, my allergies. If you lot stopped whining about the grub at squires it would help. Granted its not getting any reviews from Michelin but it gets the job done as far as cheap scoff goes.

I cant wait myself. its the highlight of my biking year, married with 2 kids etc can lower those expectations a few levels. Huh, used to go to a rally a month from March through to the end of October.

I wish..............:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Ok so I'm going this year, really THINKING about the camping thing to, hotel was ok but meant I was away most of the time. My back say's no but will wait till nearer the time to decide. And "NO" I'm not sharing..!

Oh yeah and what do I need to do to book or reserve a place on the camp site if I go down that road?

No need to book slice, I'm hoping to make the full weekend this year. Just need to do some persuading to get the Friday off work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slice said:

Ok so I'm going this year, really THINKING about the camping thing to, hotel was ok but meant I was away most of the time. My back say's no but will wait till nearer the time to decide. And "NO" I'm not sharing..!

Oh yeah and what do I need to do to book or reserve a place on the camp site if I go down that road?

try the air beds from decathlon I got one which weighs 1.5 lb and about the size of my hand. dead comfy too

• Like 1