1993 YZF750R

camdyl
This post is 6600 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,I am new to this site,Just a quick hello to everyone I am the proud owner of my YZF750R but due to the pink I think its time for a respray,I was woundering if any 1993 yzf750 owners out ther could email some pics of there bike to help me decide on a good colour scheme.

There is so much to choose from but none yet that really catches my eye.

my email is [email protected] I would really really apreciate any pics as you all would be aware of how much this would help me.

Plus if anyone out there has any little (or big) tips for my 750 could you let me know.

A lot of my mates have a lot newer bikes and tell me to upgrade but like all you YZF750R riders these guys dont relise what a weapon of a bike we all own I wouldnt part with it at all.

Thanks guys I hopeto see some pics,Cheers Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum camdyl. DOnt own this particular bike but I resprayed a CBR 900 at one point from its original Red and whiute colours to Honda "Vivid Blue". It is a really bright rich and slightly perlescent colour that would catch evrybodies eye. Most paint shiops would be able to either buy it of mix it.

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum camdyl. DOnt own this particular bike but I resprayed a CBR 900 at one point from its original Red and whiute colours to Honda "Vivid Blue". It is a really bright rich and slightly perlescent colour that would catch evrybodies eye. Most paint shiops would be able to either buy it of mix it.

Just a thought.

So So So much colour's to choose from :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online