UK Driving Licence checker

DirtyDT
This post is 3431 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It worked for me earlier. You do have a licence John, don't you? Comes up with 3 tabs showing details, category's and endorsements etc.

Disna work,, tried it both ways,,, just returns to fill form,,, :smash:

that's coz your banned and have no licence :babyha:

• Like 1

I just checked mine out and all seems in order, although they are telling me that everything expires on 20th April 2034....Does that mean they know when I'm going to die....Big Brother is watching

• Like 1

I think the death date is not driven by licences, more like the day before you you start getting a pension.

Probably mate. They told me it would be sixty, now they are saying 67....buggers

Well, as you know as a serving officer, the end date is a big birthday year so people will be off to count up the years. Mine expires before yours does though and I am still on the 66 year old pension list - but that might change!

My motorcycle entitlement is confusing...

You can drive a motorcycle of a power exceeding 35kW or with a power to weight ratio exceeding 0.2kW per kg, or A motorcycle of a power not exceeding 35kW with a power to weight ratio not exceeding 0.2kW per kg and derived from a vehicle of more than double its power

So, I can ride a motorbike with power more than 46BHP, or I can ride one that's lower.

Um, isn't that just "any motorbike"?

I'm guessing they just tacked on the full A class description to an A2 description...

It seems that I can take anything on the road except tracked vehicles so I guess I wont be looking on flea bay for a Challenger.

Mine runs out the day before I'm 70 and thats tooo near F**k F**k F**k